Georgia GB00522 Men's 6" OT Alloy Toe Waterproof Lace-Up Work Boot
Available in both store locations
- Direct-attach construction
- Georgia waterproof system
- Full-grain leather upper
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 Electrical Hazard Standard
- Fiberglass shank
- Alloy safety toe for lightweight protection
- 6 Inches in height
- High performance mesh lining
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- Weight: 3.7 pounds per pair for a size 10
- AMP LT insole with memory foam
- Combination eyelet/hook hardware
- Stretch Gusset technology
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density polyurethane and Carbo-Tec Rubber outsole
Impact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to retard conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
Don't see what you're looking for?
Call 1(800) 959-2668 or email us.