Carhartt 101698-465 Flame-Resistant Force® Medium Blue Cotton Hybrid Shirt *Closeout*
Men's FR hybrid shirt that's lightweight, sweat-wicking, and odor-fighting.
When you work near open flame or electrical hazards, safety and comfort are intertwined. The men's FR hybrid shirt keeps you dry and comfortable, so you can stay focused on the task at hand. It's made of lightweight jersey that resists flame, wicks away sweat, and fights odor. It has a slightly long length, so it stays tucked in when you're climbing ladders or poles.
• 6.75-ounce, 100% cotton FR jersey
• Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E
• UL¬Æ classified to NFPA 2112
• Carhartt FR label sewn on left pocket; NFPA 2112/CAT 2 label sewn on sleeve placket
• Built with Force technology to wick sweat and dry fast
• FastDry¬Æ technology wicks away sweat and fights odors
• Carhartt-strong triple-stitched main seams
• Side-seam construction minimizes twisting
• Button down collar and front; Flame-resistant melamine buttons
• Extended sleeve plackets with two-button adjustable cuffs
• Two chest pockets with button closure
SIZES AVAILABLE: 2X
*CLOSEOUT’S are sold at our rock bottom price. Any item returned will be subject to a 15% re-stocking fee.
Don't see what you're looking for?
Call 1(800) 959-2668 or email us.