DURANGO DDB0176 11" MAVERICK XP STEEL TOE WATERPROOF WESTERN WORK BOOT
Impact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
- Built with an outsole design and materials that help provide slip-resistance and traction on various surface.
- The Durango X-Pand System is a hidden gore expansion for a universal fit and easy on/off.
- The Durango X-treme Comfort Footbed with memory foam has three times the flexibility, cushioning, and support. This lightweight and durable silhouette provides extreme comfort by forming to the shape of your foot for immediate gratification.
- Waterproof membrane
- Square toe
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Rolled shank area
- 1 1/2" Rocker heel
- Fiberglass shank
- Soft mesh lining
- Durango® X-Pand System™: Hidden gore expansion for universal fit and easy on/off
- Durango® Triple X-Treme Comfort Footbed™- removable polyurethane footbed with Memory Foam
- Double row sole stitch
- Dual-Density Midsole with firmer shock absorbing heel for added stability and a soft shock absorbing forepart for ultimate flexibility and comfort
- Anti-torsion rigid external shank provides added lateral stability
- Multi-Durometer Rubber Outsole with high abrasion rubber outer lugs for high-impact durability and softer durometer mid lugs for added flexibility and increased slip and oil resistance
- High abrasion heel counter
- Full-grain leather with faux exotic elephant embossed vamp, collar and pull straps with faux shaft